Friday, December 14, 2007

The learning journey

Learning 2.0 is a really great tool for learning how to use the internet to its full potential. After I did this programme, I realised how much I didn't know, even though I frequently blog and use YouTube and Facebook and tweak basic html for my webcomic page...
Podcasting and RSS feeds had a huge impact on me. I didn't realise how much the internet had evolved and have been using it like I have been for the past 8 years or so.

Thank you for encouraging us to participate in this programme (the mp3 player is an awesome incentive hahaha) And I will definitely share my knowledge of this learning journey to others :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Great work on completing the journey and glad to see you found it beneficial

pinkrollingstone said...

Hello Claud~~~* :D

I have spot ur blog! Hehe!

I agree! I'll still have books* :)