Thursday, December 13, 2007

YouTube



This German kid is amazing! He was 12 years old in the video... I've been obsessed with "Queen of the Night" ever since my friend sang it for her performance and then I stumbled across this clip lol.

If YouTube is added to the library website, perhaps linking moving image with literature? Eg Chocolat the novel is introduced and rated, then a snippet of Chocolat the film juxtaposed?
It is also good for teaching people how to use databases and search engines and stuff... like the YouTube clip about Wikis that was on the learning 2.0 page...

What I don't like about YouTube is that there are waaaay too many distractions. Too many links everywhere... the hours just fly past.
Here is another clip that I found after my original one...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ha cool videos, on to the next step