Thursday, December 13, 2007

NetLibrary

There are so many classics in NetLibrary! It's a shame that most of the titles I like are a bit more contemporary... But I did put under my favourites "Through the Looking Glass" and "Gulliver's Travels" as I've been meaning to read them for a while...

As good as ebooks are... and with the development of nifty electronic book readers... it's not the same as holding a good old hardcover one in your hands and flipping pages while keeping your place with a finger. And your eyes will start to water after a while from concentrating from the words on the screen. So libraries won't become obsolete. 20 years down the line, we will still have books. Well, I will still have books anyway lol!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Lots of people seem to feel the same way as you